We are dedicated to the health and well-being of our residents. This commitment drives us to be a leader in:
- Quality healthcare delivery;
- Continuous Quality Improvement processes creating the best healthcare environment with a focus on positive patient outcomes and satisfaction, and
- Quality in our workforce through screening, training, and supervision and the creation of a positive atmosphere. Happy employees are more productive and attentive to the needs of our residents.
OUR PROMISE TO EMPLOYEES
Glenwood HealthCare & Rehab is a unique place where residents, families, physicians and staff come together to make sure our residents get the best care. It’s a place where people matter, and where the customer-service focus, innovation, teamwork, and commitment of our staff make it possible to provide the highest quality care. Our exceptional ability to put residents first starts with you. Just as we believe that each resident should have the opportunity to reach his or her highest potential, we are dedicated to providing you the opportunity to realize your potential here at Glenwood HealthCare & Rehab. Our promise to you is this – to provide a challenging yet compassionate work environment, to help you achieve your professional and personal goals, to recognize your strong performance and to listen to your feedback and act upon it. Fulfilling this promise is how Glenwood HealthCare & Rehab will remain a great place to work.
It starts with you!
CAREERS AT GLENWOOD HEALTHCARE & REHAB
You can achieve the following types of careers at our home:
- Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nurses Aides
- Laundry and Housekeeping Aides
- Clinical Management
- Support Services Management
- Financial Management
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
It starts with you!
If you are extended an offer for employment, there are several employment requirements which must be completed prior to your first day of work. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the Occupational Health screening and completion of all of the requirements listed below.
- Documentation of eligibility to work in the US
- Detailed list will be provided once offer of employment has been extended.
- Criminal Background Check
- All new hires will be required to complete a fingerprint background check. This will be administered in the HR office on the date of the physical and HR paperwork appointments.
- Original copy of Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification
- This is required for all positions which require a license, registration, or certification (i.e. RN, Social Worker, etc.)
- Drug Screening
- You will be required to provide a urine specimen at the time of your Occupational Health visit.
- Documentation of any recent TB tests
- Please note that TB testing will be completed as part of the physical, if you have not received a TB test recently.
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Please click here to fill out an application.
- Be sure to complete all sections. Enter “NA” if a section does not apply to you.
- Upon completion, print out the application, sign it, and bring it in or fax to us at 708-758-9563.
Or you may stop in at our center any work day between 9:00am and 4:00pm for a paper application.
WORKING AT GLENWOOD HEALTHCARE & REHAB
At our center, we believe in creating and maintaining a positive employee culture and being a great place to work. We commit to providing a challenging, yet compassionate work environment; helping employees achieve their personal and professional goals, recognizing strong performance, and listening to employee feedback to help us continuously improve. What makes our center a great place to work is:
- The commitment and passion for our mission of the people who work here.
- Our focus on improvement and being “best of best”, delivering great service and excellent resident centered care.
- Our teamwork, the way we pull together for residents and families.
- Our open communication, valuing input of all staff regardless of their role.
- Our focus on being a great place to work and keeping our friendly work environment.
- The high value we place on our diversity.
Of course, it is the people at Glenwood HealthCare & Rehab who create our unique culture.