There are several reasons to take advantage of short-term respite care at Renaissance Care Center:
- You’re a senior recovering from a hospital or nursing home stay and need some extra help to ease into the transition to returning home.
- You’re a senior thinking about long term placement and want to fully experience the RCC lifestyle before making a final decision.
- You’re a caregiver going on vacation or just needing a break to meet the demands of life.
Residents who come for respite care enjoy all the amenities provided for our full-time residents, including:
- Service and Care Plan
- Nursing observation
- Daily assistance
- Three meals and snacks daily
- Medication management
- Scheduled transportation
- Rehab services, if necessary
- Planned social & activity events
THE DISCHARGE PLAN
Discharge planning is initiated upon admission as the Care Plan is developed by the IDCT (Interdisciplinary Care Team). Included in the discharge planning is the resident’s discharge outcome goal. The Discharge Plan provides a “road map” for returning the patient to their home and prior level of function, or to the highest level of function possible.
The discharge outcome goal is a reflection of the professional opinion of the team based on the initial evaluation, and is open for change based on the patient’s progress.